Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Enchilada Rojas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchilada Rojas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you might be surprised to find out, are wonderful at fighting depression. Just see to it that you don’t get rid of the yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolks especially, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can be fantastic for elevating your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try to eat an egg and feel happier!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to enchilada rojas recipe. To cook enchilada rojas you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Enchilada Rojas:
- Prepare of SAUCE….
- Provide 8 of pulla chiles.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of roma tomato.
- Get of ENCHILADA….
- Use 2 of chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 pack of corn tortillas.
- Get 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Take of TOPPINGS….
- You need 1/2 head of shredded lettuce.
- Provide 1/2 of minced onion.
- You need 1 package of mexican crumble cheese.
- Provide of SALSA VERDE….
- Use 3 of tomatillos.
- Take 1/2 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of salt.
Instructions to make Enchilada Rojas:
- Start by boiling your chicken (add salt & chicken flavor bouillon for more taste-optional). Once chicken is done, shred it, adding salt & pepper to taste. Set aside… DO NOT DUMP THE WATER THAT THE CHICKEN BOILED IN!.
- Then start your sauce by removing the seeds from the chiles & placing the chiles in a bowl with hot chicken broth (the water used to bowl the chicken). Completely submerse the chiles, roma tomato (sliced in half). Let sit for 10 mins so as to soften the dried chiles..
- Now put the chiles, broth & tomato into a blender. Add garlic clove & a pinch of salt. Blend! (There will be flakes from the chiles but that's to be expected).
- In a small sauce pan on the stove, pour your blender mix over a strainer (like the one I have in the picture below)to catch all the chile flakes. Turn on low heat..
- In a seperate skillet, grease bottom with vegetable oil & turn on medium heat. Take a corn tortilla & dip into the chile sauce, then place in greased skillet to fry. While frying, place a little bit of shredded chicken on one half of the tortilla & gently fold the other side over with a tongs, so as to make your first enchilada. Keep repeating these steps until the chicken is gone..
- Now for the salsa verde…boil tomatillos, jalapeño & clove of garlic. When finished boiling, add to blender with cilantro, a little onion, 2 tbsp salt & a cup of the water it all boiled in. Blend..
- Garnish your enchiladas with onion, lettuce & mexican crumble cheese. Serve & enjoy!.
You can find dried peppers at pretty much any grocery store now. Enchiladas Rojas These Enchiladas Rojas (or Red Enchiladas) are stuffed with cheese and loaded with FLAVOR! So enchiladas have been one of my favorite foods since I was little and one of the reasons I have always loved Mexican cuisine. Tortillas stuffed with chicken, beef or beans. Slathered in enchilada sauce and topped with cheese and baked.
If you find this Enchilada Rojas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.