Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Pasta Shells recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Pasta Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pasta Shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. On this page we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Citrus fruits in addition supply you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta shells recipe. You can cook baked pasta shells using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pasta Shells:
- You need 1 box of Pasta shells.
- Provide 1 can of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of rosemary.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 of salt.
- Use 1 of Ragu 4 cheese creamy sauce.
- Take 1 can of Del Monte 4 cheese sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Take 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Get 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of Sofrito.
- Take 1 packages of chives and onion cream cheese.
- You need of Pam (spray).
Instructions to make Baked Pasta Shells:
- Boil pasta for 8 min or until al dente..
- In a medium pan heat up the olive oil and add the sofrito the chicken breast and all the spices..
- When everything is well mixed add the del monte sauce of your choice and let it simmer for about 6 minutes..
- When the pasta is ready add the chives and onion cream cheese until is all well blended and melted. And half of the Ragu sauce..
- Spray baking dish with Pam and add half of the pasta and top it off with all the chicken mixture and repeat again with the pasta..
- Top the pasta with the remaining Ragu sauce, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese..
- Mix the bread crumbs with the butter and top the pasta with it. Set the oven on broil and set it until lightly brown..
Put the spinach into a large colander and pour a full kettle of boiling water over to wilt it. Drain, then use the back of a spoon to squeeze out as much water as possible. Stuffed Shells with Meat and Cheese are a delicious pasta dish you can make for dinner any night. These Italian stuffed pasta shells are baked together with meat sauce and plenty of cheese to make an easy casserole. Stuffed Jumbo Shells are the perfect family dinner!
If you find this Baked Pasta Shells recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.