Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vanilla Layer Cake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache Filling and Whipped Coconut Cream Frosting recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vanilla Layer Cake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache Filling and Whipped Coconut Cream Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla Layer Cake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache Filling and Whipped Coconut Cream Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla layer cake with whipped chocolate ganache filling and whipped coconut cream frosting recipe. To make vanilla layer cake with whipped chocolate ganache filling and whipped coconut cream frosting you only need 21 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vanilla Layer Cake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache Filling and Whipped Coconut Cream Frosting:
- Use of FOR VANILLA CAKE.
- Take of cake flour.
- Provide of baking powder.
- Get of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Take of granulated sugar.
- Get of large eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Use of milk, I used whole milk.
- Provide of my Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frosting and Filling recipe. You can find it either in my profile or in search by typing in the title.
- Use of FOR COCONUT CREAM FROSTING.
- Use of jello coconut cream instant pudding mix.
- Provide of milk, I used 2%.
- Provide of heavy whipping cream, cold.
- Provide of vanilla extract.
- You need of coconut extract.
- Use of TO GARNISH.
- You need of sweetened shredded coconut.
- Use of sliced mounds bar, dark coconut candy bar.
- Prepare of colored sprinkles as needed.
Instructions to make Vanilla Layer Cake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache Filling and Whipped Coconut Cream Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 4 – 8 – inch cake pans with bakers spray.
- In a bowl whisk together, flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl beat butter and sugar until creamy, add flour alternating with milk and mix until moist, beat in eggs and vanilla lust v intil blended.
- Divide batter into prepared pans and bake about 14 to 16 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean.
- Cool 10 minutues in pans on rack before removing to cool completely.
- HAVE CHOCOLATE GANACH FILLING COLD AND WHIP IT UNTIL FLUFFY RIGHT BEFORE ASSEMBLING CAKE.
- MAKE WHIPPED COCONUT CREAM FROSTING.
- Beat cream until it holds soft peaks, add sugar, vanilla and coconut extracts, put it in the refrigerator while preparing pudding.
- Working quickly whisk pudding and milk until combined.
- Fold this mixture into the whipped cream until completely blended.
- ASSEMBLE CAKE.
- Place one layer bottom up on serving plate.
- Frost with some whipped chocolate ganach.
- Top with second layer of cake, bottom up.
- Frost with more whipped chocolate filling.
- Add enother layer of cake bottom up.
- Frost entire cake with Coconut Cream Frosting.
- Garnish with the sweetend shredded coconut, sliced mound bars and sprinkles. Refigerate at least 6 hours before slcing to set frosting. Serve at room temperature.
If you find this Vanilla Layer Cake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache Filling and Whipped Coconut Cream Frosting recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.