Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Albóndigas – meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Albóndigas – meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
It’s easy to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are excellent at helping you feel happier. They can help you feel full for longer too, which is a mood improver. Feeling starved can be awful! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your sugar levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to albóndigas – meatballs recipe. To make albóndigas – meatballs you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Albóndigas – meatballs:
- Take of Ground beef or Turkey.
- Prepare 2 sticks of celery.
- Get 2 cups of baby carrots, chop up.
- You need 5 of tomatoes.
- Use 2 cups of rice.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of mustard.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of cilantro.
- Provide 1 cup of onions.
- Get 2 tablespoons of garlic.
- Get 1 teaspoon of caldo de pollo.
Steps to make Albóndigas – meatballs:
- First thing is first you want to mix the meat with the cilantro, the rice, the mustard, the carrots and the celery. Now you can add any kind of vegetable to it. I think it's perfect because the kids don't know that they're eating vegetables so they're sneaking it in once all mixed together for meatballs..
- Once all the meatballs are done put them to the side. In the blender mix five tomatoes will a tablespoon of garlic and 1 tablespoon of caldo de pollo. Once everything is blended, put the tomato sauce that you blended in a hot pan. You just have to add half a teaspoon of oil into the pan. Let that simmer for about 5 to 6 minutes..
- Add 1 cup of water to the tomato that is cooking and once that is all done, add your meatballs into the tomato sauce. Give it about 10 minutes to 15 minutes until the meatballs are firm and ready to eat. Sometimes I like to sprinkle right into the sauce just so that you can also have something to eat there but that's optional..
Season with salt and pepper, then, using your hands, knead mixture. Spanish meatballs, albondigas or tapas, these are the best meatballs in tomato sauce I've ever had, Spanish food at its best. Easy to make, incredibly comforting and aromatic Spanish meatballs or albondigas in tomato sauce. Serve as tapas or as a main dish with rice or noodles. Finally, I get to post this recipe for Spanish meatballs in tomato sauce.
If you find this Albóndigas – meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.