Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian stuffed baked potato recipe. To cook vegetarian stuffed baked potato you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato:
- Use 1 of medium potato.
- Get 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Get 1 of medium green bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cauliflower hash.
- Prepare 2 of brown mushrooms.
- Provide 1/2 cup of colby jack cheese.
- You need 1 of one tp spoon of jamaican seasoning.
- Provide pinch of salt or to taste.
- Prepare pinch of white pepper or to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbl of spoons of olive oil.
Steps to make Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato:
- Bake Potato in microwave until half way done/about 5 minutes. I'm using for the base of my potato a russet potato, but I'am dicing a red potato because of the carbs are low..
- Saute onions, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms in olive. what you don't see here are some cauliflower hash, I added the hash at the last minute because it cooks in seconds. Prepare your potato bowl while your vegetables are cooking. saute vegetables until the onions translucent..
- Stuff your Potatoes with the mixture, and than top with colby cheese, set in microwave for 35 seconds. Enjoy this delicious vegetarian dish.
If you find this Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.