Stuffed Chickpeas Cottage Cheese Grilled Kebab.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed chickpeas cottage cheese grilled kebab. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Chickpeas Cottage Cheese Grilled Kebab is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Stuffed Chickpeas Cottage Cheese Grilled Kebab is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed chickpeas cottage cheese grilled kebab using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Chickpeas Cottage Cheese Grilled Kebab:
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled chickpeas.
- Prepare 50 gms of grated cottage cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of meat masala powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of roasted carom-cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kashmiri laal mirch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Get 1 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- Make ready 10-12 of raisins.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 4 tsp of oil for grill fry.
- Prepare As required of Thin sliced onion for garnishing.
- Take As per taste of Tomato sauce and 1 chopped green chilli for garnishing.
Instructions to make Stuffed Chickpeas Cottage Cheese Grilled Kebab:
- In a mixer grinder take boiled chickpeas and cottage cheese and grind it and make fine mixture..
- Now add all ingredients,mix well and divide the mixture in equal parts of balls,flatten the balls,stuff raisins and seal it properly from all sides and press it between the palm to give the kebab shape..
- Prepare all the kebabs with same process..
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a grill pan for first batch and fry it properly from both the sides…..make rest of the kebabs too..
- Garnish with thin sliced onion with the seasoning of salt,red chilli powder and chaat masala powder,tomato sauce and chopped green chilli and Stuffed Chickpeas Cottage Cheese Grilled Kebab is ready to serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stuffed chickpeas cottage cheese grilled kebab recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!