Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesecake made with a food processor recipe. To make easy cheesecake made with a food processor you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor:
- You need 250 grams of ◎Cream cheese.
- Take 200 ml of ◎Heavy cream.
- Take 3 of ◎Egg (medium).
- Prepare 100 grams of ◎Sugar.
- Take 3 tbsp of ◎Plain flour.
- Get 1 pinch of ◎Salt.
- Take 1 dash of ◎Lemon juice.
- Prepare 50 grams of 〇Cookies or biscuits.
- Provide 40 grams of 〇Butter.
Steps to make Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor:
- Cookie or biscuit base: Place the cookies or biscuits into a food processor, and crush them into fine crumbs. Mix in the melted butter, pack into the mold, and chill in the fridge to harden..
- Batter: Add all of the ◎ ingredients to the food processor, and spin for about 2 minutes until smooth..
- Pour the batter from Step 2 into the mold, and bake in an oven preheated to 170°C for 40~45 minutes..
- Right after baking, run a knife around the edges. Chill to set..
- Remove from the mold, and it is done!.
- Cut into your desired portion sizes and enjoy!.
- I placed a ramekin filled with hot water on the baking pan to steam-bake the cake. The results were nice and moist!.
- Here I replaced the cream cheese with cottage cheese, and added liquor soaked blueberries. It tastes so light that you can keep eating several slices!.
- For Halloween: Use 300 g pumpkin, 2 egg, 100 g Oreo cookies, 50 g butter, and bake in an oven at 180°C for 45 minutes..
- The pumpkin cheesecake was pretty good too! Halloween colors!.
If you find this Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.