Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Raspberry Butter Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Raspberry Butter Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan raspberry butter cookies recipe. To cook vegan raspberry butter cookies you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Raspberry Butter Cookies:
- Provide 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Use 3/4 cup of vegan butter (slightly soften and cut into cubes).
- Get 2 tbsp of plant-based milk (I use soy milk).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rum extract.
- Get 1/3 of raspberry jam.
- Get of Optional : powdered sugar for dusting.
Steps to make Vegan Raspberry Butter Cookies:
- In a medium bowl, mix flour and salt using whisk. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 170 °C. Line 1 extra large baking sheet (or 2 medium) with parchment paper..
- Add the softened vegan butter to the bowl of a Stand Mixer and fit with a paddle attachment. Beat on medium until creamy (about 30 secs). Then add the sugar and beat on medium until incorporated. Scrape down sides as needed. Now add the vanilla and rum extract and mix on medium (about 30 secs)..
- Turn to low speed and gradually add the flour. Mix until combined or start to form a dough..
- Using a half-tablespoon measuring spoon, scoop the dough and roll into smooth balls. Then place them on your baking sheet about 1 inches apart..
- Make the indentations by using the back of a ¼ teaspoon measuring spoon. Press down gently. (some cracks are normal. just smooth them back using your fingers). Place the tray of unbaked cookies into the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes..
- Using a small spoon, fill each cookie with jam (don't overfill or it will spill out during baking)..
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool on cooling rack for 10-15 minutes before serving. Dust with powdered sugar if desired..
If you find this Vegan Raspberry Butter Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.