Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai and Mexican fusion Albondigas. (Meatball & vegetable stew) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai and Mexican fusion Albondigas. (Meatball & vegetable stew) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Grains can be wonderful for fighting a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can truly help to better your mood. Feeling hungry can be a real downer! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood glucose which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai and mexican fusion albondigas. (meatball & vegetable stew) recipe. You can cook thai and mexican fusion albondigas. (meatball & vegetable stew) using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai and Mexican fusion Albondigas. (Meatball & vegetable stew):
- Provide 4 of white onions.
- Prepare 3 of bell peppers (any colors you like).
- You need 600 g of meatballs.
- Get 2 of hot chillies.
- Use of Thumb sized piece of fresh ginger.
- Provide of Small bunch of basil (Thai basil preferably).
- Prepare Bunch of coriander.
- Prepare of Garlic paste.
- You need 1 (400 g) of tin chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 of vegetable stock pots or vegetable stock cubes.
- Prepare 1,400 ml of hot water.
- Take 2 of lime leaves.
- Use 1 stalk of lemon grass.
- Get 6 of medium sized white potatoes.
- Use of Ground cumin.
- Provide of Ground coriander.
- Get of Ground black pepper.
- Take of Chilli powder.
- Use of Dried mixed herbs.
- You need of Paprika (not smoked).
Steps to make Thai and Mexican fusion Albondigas. (Meatball & vegetable stew):
- Finely chop the onions..
- Slice the peppers into rings and then chop the rings into quarters. I've found this to be about the right size..
- Finely chop the chillies, basil leaves, lemon grass and the stalks of the coriander. Save the leaves for later. And grate the ginger..
- Peel the potatoes and chops them into pieces that are a similar size to the meatballs..
- Put the meatballs into a large pan, non stick preferably, and fry until browned. Don't over cook them because you'll be cooking them in the stew later..
- In a very large pot, fry the onions until soft. Then add 2 tsp garlic paste and fry for a minute more..
- Add the chillies, basil, lemon grass, coriander stalks and ginger. Fry for another minute..
- Then add the potatoes and peppers and mix well. Then add the chopped tomatoes, water and stock pots/cubes..
- Add the meatballs to the pot. Then add 2 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp chilli powder, the 2 whole lime leaves, 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp ground coriander, 1 tsp mixed herbs and black pepper to taste..
- Mix well and reduce the heat to low. Put the lid on the pot and simmer for 1 hour, or until you can easily break the potatoes apart with a spoon..
- Remove the pot from the heat. Finely chop the coriander leaves and add them to the pot. Mix well. Serve in bowls with crusty bread..
The meat is then mixed with a variety of seasonings and white rice and then cooked in a tomato-chipotle salsa. The meatballs are cooked in the salsa along with potatoes, carrots, and/or squash. Whether you serve them for an appetizer, tapas party, or dinner main dish, these small meatballs in a flavorful tomato sauce are perfect for enjoying with a glass of Spanish red wine. This Albondigas Soup, an authentic Mexican meatball soup, is served in a light and healthy broth full of vegetables and and lean protein! (gluten free, paleo) When I want a light, healthy and filling meal, this Albondigas soup is always the clear winner. Albondigas soup, or meatball soup, is the Mexican version of the classic meatball soup dish.
If you find this Thai and Mexican fusion Albondigas. (Meatball & vegetable stew) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.