Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Hot Cross Buns EasterBake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot Cross Buns EasterBake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Cross Buns EasterBake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Select water over other drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot cross buns easterbake recipe. To make hot cross buns easterbake you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot Cross Buns EasterBake:
- Use of strong white flour.
- Prepare of dried yeast or 2 x 7g sachets fast acting yeast.
- Prepare of butter, chilled and cubed.
- You need of (31/2) oz caster sugar.
- Use of warm milk.
- Take of eggs, beaten.
- Use of mixed fruit, (sultanas, currants and mixed peel).
- Get of ground cinnamon.
- Use of mixed spice.
- Provide of grated nutmeg.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of ready rolled shortcrust pastry.
- You need of Egg Wash.
- You need of milk mixed with 1 egg and 1 tsp caster sugar.
Instructions to make Hot Cross Buns EasterBake:
- In a bowl, mix 1 tbsp of sugar with 60ml (2fl oz) of the warm milk and sprinkle in the yeast. Leave in a warm place for approximately 5 minutes until frothy before sifting the flour into a large mixing bowl..
- Rub in the butter until crumbly before adding the mixed spice, cinnamon, sugar, salt and grated nutmeg. Mix well together..
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add the eggs, remaining milk and yeast mixture..
- Mix well until all ingredients combined..
- Knead for a couple of minutes until smooth. Add the mixed fruit and continue until the dough is shiny. You can use a food mixer with dough hook if you like..
- Cover the bowl with clingfilm and leave in a warm place until doubled in size. This may take up to 1 1/2 hours. Knock back by kneading the dough for 5 minutes and place on a work surface covered with a clean tea towel and let rest for 5 minutes..
- Unroll the shortcrust pastry and cut 5 mm (1/4 in) wide strips with a sharp knife..
- Shape the dough into small balls of approximately 40g (1 1/2oz) and place 1cm apart onto a greased baking tray. Brush with the egg wash and mark the top of each bun with a cross using the strips of shortcrust pastry. Gently brush again with the egg wash. Leave to stand for 30-45 minutes until the balls have doubled in size..
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C (425 F), Gas mark 7. Bake for 5 minutes before reducing the heat to 200 degrees C (400 F), Gas mark 6 and bake for a further 10 minutes or until the buns are golden brown. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on a wire rack before toasting and slathering with a knob of butter. Must be eaten warm with a cup of tea whilst thinking about hot sunny days and contemplating about how good life is….
If you find this Hot Cross Buns EasterBake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.