Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to *easy* no bake vegan blueberry cheesecake (not nut free) recipe. To cook *easy* no bake vegan blueberry cheesecake (not nut free) you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free):
- You need of Crust.
- Take 1/2 cup of pecans.
- Take 1/2 cup of almond flour or raw almonds.
- Use 1 cup of pitted dates.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Provide 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Take of Filling.
- Prepare 2 cups of cashew (soak at least 3 hours before).
- Use 3-4 Tbs of lemon juice (or more if you like).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of agave or maple syrup.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- Use 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free):
- You will definitely need a food processor for this and a spring form pan for the best results!.
- First things first, soak the cashews in water. Just enough water to cover them and soak for a minimum 3 hours or overnight.
- For the crust. Add all crust ingredients into a food processor and combine until the mixture stays together but still a bit crumbled.
- Spray your pan. Push down crust as evenly as you can to the bottom of the pan. Freeze for 2 hours. Now for the filling.
- In your food processor add your drained and soaked cashews along with the other filling ingredients except the blueberries and lemon juice.
- Blend this mixture very well the smoother the mix the better your texture.
- Add lemon juice for the creamy Taste. Add as much or as little as you like. Add in blueberries last. Combine well.
- Once your crust is frozen add the filling right on top and freeze until it sets completely..
- Once everything is totally set. Remove from spring form pan and place on a cake plate !.
- And you’re done! Thaw completely or eat slightly colder. Will last in the fridge up to 4 days ☺️.
If you find this *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.