Fresh Green Chickpeas Kabab.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fresh green chickpeas kabab. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fresh Green Chickpeas Kabab is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fresh Green Chickpeas Kabab is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fresh green chickpeas kabab using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Green Chickpeas Kabab:
- Get 250 gms of fresh Green Chickpeas (1 1/2 cups approx.).
- Get 1 of Medium sized boiled potato.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh paneer.
- Get 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Take 3-4 of Garlic cloves.
- Take 1 of big chunk ginger.
- Make ready 3 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 4 cups of water.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Fresh Green Chickpeas Kabab:
- Thoroughly wash fresh green chickpeas.Cook Chickpeas in 4 cups of boiling water for 5-10 minutes till they become slightly soft or are half done.Add 1/2 tsp salt while boiling.Once they are slightly soft strain them using a strainer.Coarse grind the strained chickpeas with ginger,garlic and green Chillies..
- Grate the boiled potato.Now mix all the ingredients chickpeas,paneer,grated potatoes,spices and salt and give them the desired shape.Heat a heavy bottomed pan/tawa and place the kababs on it.Put little oil while kababs are getting cooked..
- Cook them on both the sides on medium flame till you get nice golden brown colour.Healthy and nutritious kababs are ready to serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food fresh green chickpeas kabab recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!