Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French toast hot cross buns with plain yoghurt, Caramelized bananas and figs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French toast hot cross buns with plain yoghurt, Caramelized bananas and figs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French toast hot cross buns with plain yoghurt, Caramelized bananas and figs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast hot cross buns with plain yoghurt, caramelized bananas and figs recipe. To make french toast hot cross buns with plain yoghurt, caramelized bananas and figs you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French toast hot cross buns with plain yoghurt, Caramelized bananas and figs:
- Provide of free-range eggs.
- Use of vanilla extract.
- You need of milk.
- Get of cinnamon, plus extra to dust the final dish with.
- You need of hot cross buns(preferably a day/two days old).
- You need of banana sliced.
- Take of figs gently torn in half.
- You need of almonds to garnish.
- Get of plain yoghurt to serve.
- Take of glug of olive oil.
Instructions to make French toast hot cross buns with plain yoghurt, Caramelized bananas and figs:
- In a frying pan, heat to medium- high heat, add the olive oil and bring to a light sizzle..
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs and milk together, adding a pinch of cinnamon and the vanilla extract. Cut the hot cross buns in half and dip the both sides of the halves in the egg mixture..
- Add the egg dipped hot cross buns to the heated frying pan and cook for 2-5 minutes until golden brown and toasty..
- Add the sliced banana to the frying pan and caramelize..
- Serve fresh with the French toast hot cross buns, alongside the yoghurt, cinnamon to dust, the figs and almonds..
This brunch staple is usually served sweet, but you can use savory toppings, depending on your preference. Toppings – maple syrup and bacon, cooked eggs, peanut butter and caramelized banana, berries and yogurt are some of our favorites. Serve it hot with butter or margarine and syrup. Reviews for: Photos of Peanut Butter and Banana French Toast. Peanut butter and bananas are a great combination but sandwich them between french toast and you have a warm gooey treat for breakfast!
If you find this French toast hot cross buns with plain yoghurt, Caramelized bananas and figs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.