Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sopa De Tortilla recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sopa De Tortilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sopa De Tortilla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Some grains are really wonderful for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all good for helping you feel better. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, which is a mood improver. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you feel famished! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sopa de tortilla recipe. To make sopa de tortilla you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sopa De Tortilla:
- Take 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Get 1 of red tomato finely chopped.
- Take 2 of avocados to accompany.
- Take 5 medium of red tomatoes cooked in a little water.
- Use 1 1/2 large of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Provide 1 cup of peas.
- You need 1 cup of chopped carrot to taste.
- You need 1 cup of fresh or Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt to taste.
- Take 1 clove of garlic peeled.
- Prepare 16 of Corn Tortillas chopped into small pieces.
- You need 2 of 2 cups oil to refrying the tortillas.
- Get 1 of Mixed Spices to taste (cloves, cumin and pepper).
Instructions to make Sopa De Tortilla:
- It begins to heat the oil in a pan and tortillas are browned, remove the exes are getting fat underneath paper towels or put on a cast. Is left on aside..
- Tomatoes are liquefied and left. In a pot pie pan (deep) gets a little oil and onion, tomato and minced garlic to add a little soft. Then you add the chicken broth, peas and carrots also ground tomatoes without strain..
- When is already boiling add salt and spices carefully because the chicken may already have salt and we don't want to much salt you can add the peas so leave it for about 15 min. It goes out..
- To serve you put on a plate or vowl this rich broth and tortillas when it go to eat so they are crispy and know richest are added, it gets a little cheese to taste cilantro and avocado slices. And enjoy it said. !!!.
Este es una receta bien facil de preparar como todas mis recetas! Perfecto para acompañar con un arrozito. Tortilla soup (Spanish: sopa de tortilla) is a traditional Mexican soup made of fried corn tortilla pieces, submerged into a broth of tomato, garlic, onion, and chile de árbol and epazote. It is served with pieces of pasilla chillies, chicharrón, avocado, fresh cheese cubes and sour cream. Although this exact origin of tortilla soup is unknown, it is known that it comes from the Mexico City.
If you find this Sopa De Tortilla recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.