Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread).
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, roti bread (buttery indian flat bread). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roti bread (buttery indian flat bread) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread):
- Take 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/3 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Prepare of Lots of butter for frying.
- Take of This is traditional flavored but I added a dash of onion and garlic powder for more flavor.
Steps to make Roti bread (Buttery Indian flat bread):
- Mix flour salt and melted butter with a fork until crumbly..
- Add in water and kneed on a lightly floured cutting board or counter..
- Separate into 4-6 balls depending on size you want. And roll out very thin. Heat a skillet in medium high. I prefer cast iron. Add 1 teaspoon butter in pan and And place roti bread in pan. Fry 30 seconds to a minute per side adding butter to pan when u flip it to uncooked side..
- I love this plain or with eggs and bacon, it’s good with stir fry or any traditional Indian food. Some recipes call for letting the dough rise for 45 minutes but I notice no difference in taste by not allowing it to rise..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food roti bread (buttery indian flat bread) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!