Ragada patties. Ragda Patties is popular street food from the state of Maharashtra and Gujarat in India. Potato patties are served with a spicy white pea curry and garnished with chutneys, cilantro and sev! The first time I. ragda patties or ragda pattice video recipe in a plate pour prepared ragada and place pattice. further pour more ragada and top wit green chutney and tamarind chutney.
Aloo tikki is served in spicy hot ragada topped with onion, tamarind chutney and shev. This can be a complete meal which tastes just awesome. Ragda patties consist of two main elements.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ragada patties. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ragada patties is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Ragada patties is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Ragda Patties is popular street food from the state of Maharashtra and Gujarat in India. Potato patties are served with a spicy white pea curry and garnished with chutneys, cilantro and sev! The first time I. ragda patties or ragda pattice video recipe in a plate pour prepared ragada and place pattice. further pour more ragada and top wit green chutney and tamarind chutney.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have ragada patties using 30 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ragada patties:
- Prepare of Ingredients Ragada.
- Make ready 250 gram of sukhe mutter.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of rai.
- Prepare 2 pinch of hing.
- Prepare 3 of onions.
- Take 3 teaspoon of garlic, garlic and chilli paste.
- Make ready 3 of tomato.
- Get 2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Take 1 teaspoon of lal mirchi powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dhaniya and jeera powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry mango powder.
- Take 250 gram of potatoes.
- Get 2 tablespoon of coriander leaves.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of garlic chutney.
- Get to taste of coriander ki chutney.
- Take to taste of Khajur and imlli ki mithi chutney.
- Take of patties ingredients.
- Get 250 gram of potato.
- Get 2 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get 100 gram of chawal ka atta ya cornflour.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of Oil.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
Patties – In ragda patties, the patties are pan fried or shallow fried potato patties (aloo tikki). They are crisp, lightly spiced and taste so good even when. Ragda Patties recipe with step by step photos. Ragda Patties, one of the most famous street foods of Mumbai, is a satiating snack that is loved by people of all ages.
Instructions to make Ragada patties:
- Recipe ragada – potato ko boil karein. Onions ko barik kat lijiye..
- Gas per ek baratan me 2 tablespoons spoon oil garam karein usme rai and till dale.
- Ab onions ko dal ke bhun lijiye. baad me garlic paste and chopped tomato dale..
- Ab usme sabhi masala dal ke bhun lijiye. Baad me boil kiya hua matter dale..
- Ab mix karke pakaye. Coriander leaves dale..
- Ragada me patties dale. Us ke uper garlic, coriander and Khajur imlli ki chutney dale. Onion sev se garnish karein..
- Recipe patties – potato ko boil karein.baad me chilake nikal ke kadukas kar lijiye..
- Ab us me sab masala dale our mix karke..
- Patties banaye. Uper se chawal ka aata chipaka ke tave par oil dal ke patties ko dono said se fry karein..
- Ab hamari patties taiyar he. Ragada me dale..
- Our garama garam khaye..
Home » CHAAT ITEMS » Ragda pattice When I was browsing my recipe book that I wrote before marriage, it had this Ragda patties recipe. A spicy white peas curry served over potato patties and dressed up with sweet and tangy chutneys, crispy sev and garnished with diced onions and fresh cilantro. Ragada patties, if prepared properly, are known to form a complete meal. They require very less cooking time, especially if everything is planned in advance.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food ragada patties recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!