Masaledaar Boiled Eggs.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, masaledaar boiled eggs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Masaledaar Boiled Eggs is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Masaledaar Boiled Eggs is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook masaledaar boiled eggs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Masaledaar Boiled Eggs:
- Take 4 of Boiled eggs.
- Get 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped Green chilli.
- Get as needed of Chopped Coriander.
- Prepare To taste of Chat masala.
- Make ready As needed of Lemon.
- Make ready To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Masaledaar Boiled Eggs:
- Boil the eggs in water for 10 minutes exactly at medium flame..
- Strain out water and peel out their white shell..
- Cut the eggs into two pieces and spread onion,green chilli, lemon and coriander..
- Sprinkle salt and chat masala..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food masaledaar boiled eggs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!