Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sopa de fideo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sopa de fideo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sopa de fideo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Some grains are truly excellent for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all great for helping you feel happier. They help you feel full too which can actually help to make your mood better. Feeling famished can really make you feel awful! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest and process. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your glucose levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sopa de fideo recipe. To cook sopa de fideo you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sopa de fideo:
- Take 100 g of Capellini.
- Get 1 of Canned whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Cumin.
- Use 5 cups of Chicken broth.
- Get of Cilantro as you like.
- Take 1/2 of Avocado.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of Vegetable oils.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lime.
Instructions to make Sopa de fideo:
- Dice the onion and mince the garlic. Cut the avocado and lime into pieces. Chop the cilantro as you like. Break the capellini into 2 inch size..
- Place whole tomatoes and 1/2 of dice onion into a blender and process..
- Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan and add minced garlic and cumin then fry the capellini until they get golden-brown..
- Add another 1/2 of diced onion and fry for a while. Pour the pureed tomatoes in to the sauce pan and stir for 1 minute.
- Pour the chicken broth..
- Serve with Avocado, Cilantro and lime..
Fideo pasta noodles are short, durum wheat noodles, similar to thin spaghetti that's been broken into pieces, making them ideal for soup. The noodles are then toasted in oil before cooking, adding a complex, nutty flavor to this simple soup. Sopa de fideo / Mexican Noodle Soup is a filling and savory soup with a robust flavor that you and your family will enjoy. It cooks up in minutes, making it an easy choice for weeknight dinners or as a quick make ahead meal on a Sunday afternoon. You will adore this as a delicious dinner or as a quick lunch on those busy week days.
If you find this Sopa de fideo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.