Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cireng (tapioca fritter) *vegan recipe. To make cireng (tapioca fritter) *vegan you only need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan:
- Provide 250 gr of tapioca starch.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of spring onions (chopped).
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves (chopped).
- Get 1 cup of warm water.
- You need of Peanut sauce:.
- Get 250 gr of peanut (fried).
- Get 2 of long red chilies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Take 1 of red onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Take of Chili sauce (optional):.
- Prepare 5 of jalapenos.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Steps to make Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan:
- Mix tapioca starch, chopped spring onion, salt, and garlic, pour the warm water gradually until it become a dough..
- Preheat oil to fry, cut the dough in small sizes, press it a little bit, and fry them in hot oil turn the other side when theh become crispy. Take them out from the oil, put aside..
- For the sauce, mix all the ingredients except sweet soy sauce in a blender, blend them until smooth, add sweet soy sauce..
- Enjoy cireng with peanut sauce..
However, there's a lot of controversy about it. Some claim it has numerous health. Tapioca is a product that comes from cassava root. Since it comes from a vegetable, it is often confused for a health food. Any benefits of tapioca are often attributed to the cassava benefits since cassava root is a starchy vegetable.
If you find this Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.