Fresh tomato basil pasta. Made with just six ingredients, this fresh tomato pasta recipe is a quick and easy summer dish. The dish is best made in the summertime with the freshest tomatoes and basil you can find. (Note: Off-season tomatoes tend to have a mealy texture and a lack of flavor.) Fresh Tomato Basil Sauce. This sauce is like GOLD in my cooking repertoire.used for pasta and divine pizza margherita.
This recipe is simple to make using available fresh ingredients. It's the perfect dish for any night of the week and can easily Now that we're back home, we're making pizza and pasta regularly, wishing we were still walking the cobblestone streets of Italy. This recipe for Fresh Tomato-Basil Pasta is everything that's great about summer and SO simple.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, fresh tomato basil pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Made with just six ingredients, this fresh tomato pasta recipe is a quick and easy summer dish. The dish is best made in the summertime with the freshest tomatoes and basil you can find. (Note: Off-season tomatoes tend to have a mealy texture and a lack of flavor.) Fresh Tomato Basil Sauce. This sauce is like GOLD in my cooking repertoire.used for pasta and divine pizza margherita.
Fresh tomato basil pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fresh tomato basil pasta is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fresh tomato basil pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh tomato basil pasta:
- Get 1/2 lb of spaghetti.
- Take Pack of multi colored cherry like tomatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of minced shallot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of basil chiffonade.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of fresh minced thyme.
- Make ready As needed of Evo.
- Prepare To taste of Parmesan.
Toss it in with hot pasta, fresh Parm and plenty of basil and it is seriously heaven on a plate. The smell of garlic and onions sautéing in olive oil on the stovetop will forever be one of my favorite smells. Fresh tomatoes, basil, onion and garlic simmer for two hours for an authentic Italian-style pasta sauce. And I get to make pastas like this.
Steps to make Fresh tomato basil pasta:
- Add a little evo and heat through. Add the tomatoes, thyme, couple good pinches of course kosher salt, pepper and toss well. Simmer for about 10 minutes and then add the garlic. Boil your water and season with salt and make sure it’s like sea water. Add your pasta to the boiling water. Cookout tomatoes for another 10 minutes while smashing may tomatoes that haven’t fully broken down..
- Before the pasta is done add two ladles of the pasta water to the tomatoes and reduce for a couple minutes. I didn’t measure but it’s roughly 2/3 cup..
- Add the pasta directly to the tomatoes from the pot followed by the basil and some Parmesan cheese to taste, toss well..
All of the ingredients here are from one of my favorite local companies, Milk & Eggs. I'd like to say this weather won't be lasting very much longer, but then again you never know. Also, this fresh pasta will change you life. This fresh tomato basil pasta has lots of garlic, sweet onions, and hot pepper flakes in it too. However, I really think you could add or subtract them to meet your own taste preference, without ruining the dish.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fresh tomato basil pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!