Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Albondigas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Albondigas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Albondigas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. Several foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were simply anticipating to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same calming the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you become better. Now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood as well!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to albondigas recipe. You can cook albondigas using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Albondigas:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey or beef.
- Provide 1 c of cooked, packed white rice.
- Prepare 3 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Provide 1/4 c of chopped fresh parsley.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1-1/2 quarts of chicken stock, plus more as needed.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of small zucchini, chopped.
- Use 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 2 of small potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Use 1 of avocado chopped (optional).
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Albondigas:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet..
- Mix ground meat, cooked rice, garlic, 1/4 c parsley, egg, salt, 1 tsp paprika, cumin, pepper, oregano, and olive oil in a bowl using a fork. Portion mixture with a 1/4 cup scoop and use your (wet) hands to shape into round meatballs then place onto prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until brown, about 15 minutes..
- Pour chicken stock into large saucepan. Add potatoes, carrots, zucchini, onion and tomatoes and bring to boil. Reduce to a medium simmer, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes..
- Transfer meatballs to broth. Turn heat to high. Once broth returns to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook 20 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender..
- Serve over rice and sprinkle cilantro over top. Add avocado to top (optional)..
- All done! Enjoy 🙂.
Season with salt and pepper, then, using your hands, knead mixture. Spanish meatballs, albondigas or tapas, these are the best meatballs in tomato sauce I've ever had, Spanish food at its best. Easy to make, incredibly comforting and aromatic Spanish meatballs or albondigas in tomato sauce. Serve as tapas or as a main dish with rice or noodles. Spanish Meatballs in Garlic Tomato Sauce, Albondigas is a lovely easy dish typically served as Tapas in bars.
If you find this Albondigas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.