Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Albondigas Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Albondigas Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You were simply waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to albondigas soup recipe. To make albondigas soup you need 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Albondigas Soup:
- Provide of Meatballs.
- Use 2 lb of turkey, ground.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Take 2 tbsp of dried orgegano.
- Take 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use of Soup.
- Get 1 of shallot, minced.
- Provide 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 5 of carrots, chopped.
- Take 4 cup of cabbage, shredded.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Use 6 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Use 5 oz of El Pato Jalapeno Salsa.
- Prepare of Optional Toppings (after soup has been cooked).
- Take 1 of cilantro.
- Take 1 of avocado.
Instructions to make Albondigas Soup:
- In large bowl, mix all meatball ingredients and set aside..
- In large soup pot, sauté the shallots and garlic in the olive oil until shallots are translucent..
- Add the carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, chicken broth, water, cumin,and oregano, mix well and bring to boil..
- Using your hands, form the meat into golf ball size meatballs and gently drop into the boiling soup. Turn the heat down to medium low and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally (gently not to break apart the meatballs)..
- Add El Pato, stir and simmer for another 5 minutes…
- Serve with cilantro and/or avocado..
It's a common base for Mexican soups and there really should be a designated name for it so that more people get familiar with it. Albondigas soup is a traditional Mexican Soup and albondigas simply means meatballs. In Mexico albondigas are usually served in a light broth with all sort of vegetables. Meatball soup is a true comfort food, whether it's my old time favorite Romanian meatball soup or Italian meatball soup. Albondigas are meatballs, and for this soup recipe, they're made a little differently.
If you find this Albondigas Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.