Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mofongo con camarones en salsa criolla (Creole style Mofongo and Shrimp) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mofongo con camarones en salsa criolla (Creole style Mofongo and Shrimp) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mofongo con camarones en salsa criolla (Creole style Mofongo and Shrimp) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those take out places. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. Almost all nuts will have a lot of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they are essential mainly because your body makes use of these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A few of these hormones that are needed can only be created by having these fatty acids in your diet.
For those who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mofongo con camarones en salsa criolla (creole style mofongo and shrimp) recipe. To cook mofongo con camarones en salsa criolla (creole style mofongo and shrimp) you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mofongo con camarones en salsa criolla (Creole style Mofongo and Shrimp):
- Get of For Mofongo.
- Take 3 of green plantains.
- Use 3 of garlic.
- Provide 2 of sp Olive oil.
- Take Dash of Salt.
- You need of Pork rinds.
- Prepare of For shrimp salsa.
- Get 1 of white onion chopped.
- Prepare of I red pepper chopped.
- Provide 1 of green pepper chopped.
- Provide 1 of sp pepper.
- Provide 1 of sp paprika.
- You need 1 of sp cayenne pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1 of sp sofrito (optional).
- Get of Cilantro chopped.
- You need of tomate sauce.
- Take Dash of Salt.
- Prepare of Shrimp.
Steps to make Mofongo con camarones en salsa criolla (Creole style Mofongo and Shrimp):
- Cut the green 3 plantains in 4 slices each one. (More easy to fry)..
- Fry the plantains not over cook..
- After plantains are cooked smash them adding olive oil and smashed garlic and add pork rinds. Dash of salt I used a pilon (Spanish) and then put the plantains in a cup to get the shape..
- To make the shrimp add olive oil in a pan then add the 3 smashed garlic them add the shrimp Add the chopped onions, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, chopped cilantro..
- Add chopped green pepper,.
- Add chopped red pepper and tomate sauce and add dash of salt..
This served with shrimps in garlic sauce takes this dish over the top. A very popular dish in Puerto Rico. Mofongo, chicken, shrimp, and particularly chillo, also known as red snapper. Typically, the red snapper fish is deep fried whole and then topped with the sauce, but this day at the store, I saw some beautiful snapper filets on sale that I just couldn't pass up. Salsa criolla starts out like the majority of my Puerto Rican dishes, with sofrito.
If you find this Mofongo con camarones en salsa criolla (Creole style Mofongo and Shrimp) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.