Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe. You can cook spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat:
- Prepare 3 lb of beef stew meat.
- Use 1 can of tomato sauce(8 oz).
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato juice (5.5 oz).
- You need 1 can of rotel.
- Provide 1 can of cut green beans.
- Provide 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- Use 3 of carrots.
- Take 2 of potatoes.
- Provide 1/4 of medium size red cabbage.
- Use 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 3 of celery stocks.
- Take 2 cup of water (or more if needed).
- Provide 1 of salt to taste.
- Take 1 of tonys chacheres to taste.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat:
- Pour all canned items (corn and green beans drained first) into large pot..
- Chop all vegetables to desired size. I prefer to keep them rather large..
- Add all chopped vegetables, except potatoes, to pot..
- Chop stew meat to preferred size and add to pot..
- Add water until it covers about an inch over all ingredients..
- Cook on medium heat for 2 hours. Stirring occasionally..
- Add potatoes..
- Cook until potatoes are cooked through. Adding more water if needed..
- Season with tonys, salt, and pepper to taste..
If you find this Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.