Mom's Indian Curry.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mom's indian curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mom's Indian Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mom's Indian Curry is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mom's indian curry using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Indian Curry:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chana flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of dhai.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 heaping tbsp of curry masala.
- Get of tumeric, rye, cumin vagar with ing.
- Get of curry leaves and dhana if needed.
- Prepare of salt and sugar.
Steps to make Mom's Indian Curry:
- Mix Dhai, sour cream if available, and chana lot.
- Add a bog scoop of curry masala and water until desired consistency.
- Make a seperate vagar with rye, cumin, and turmeric. Heat and once the rye pops, quickly add a bit of ing, dhana, and curry leaves..
- Add the vagar to the curry and stir. Add sugar and salt to taste. Continue to mix until the curry rises once..
- Note: if you vagar in the primary pot, add water and mix prior to adding the dhai, lot, sour cream, and curry masala..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mom's indian curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!