Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you might have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Together with vitamin C, you will find that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca) recipe. To cook amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca) you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca):
- Get 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- Provide 8 of chicken thighs.
- Take 1 of large onion, finely chopped.
- Get 6 of garlic cloves, crushed or finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of bell peppers, cut into thin strips.
- Get 2 of red chillis, seeds removed and finely chopped.
- Provide 6 of tomatoes, chopped/ 1 can chopped tomatoes.
- Get 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 500 g of spaghetti.
- Take 1 l of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Provide A few of sprigs of fresh coriander.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes (optional).
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca):
- Add 2 tbsp of oil to the wok, turn on the hob to a medium-high heat..
- Brown the chicken pieces on both sides, about five minutes, and season with salt and pepper before moving the pieces into a bowl using a slotted spoon..
- Lower the heat before adding the onion and garlic, frying for a few minutes until the onion has softened and appears translucent..
- Turn the heat up to medium, stir in the peppers, chillis and cook for two minutes..
- Add the tomatoes, curry paste and browned chicken pieces. Snap the spaghetti in half with your hands before adding to the wok, followed by the stock..
- Bring to the boil and stir things around to distribute the spaghetti and other ingredients..
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. As the dish simmers, the pasta will absorb the stock and begin to dry out..
- Season to taste before garnishing with coriander and chilli flakes, if using, and serve immediately..
Place the tomato and jalapeno and cook, turning frequently, until the. Sopa secais a type of Mexican casserole. Even though the name of the casserole literally means "dry soup," this dish is not a soup at all. The name sopa secais believed to come from the cooking process required to make this dish. Sopa Seca or Mexican Dry Soup.
If you find this Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.