Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Tuna Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Tuna Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Tuna Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
While some of you like to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. You will come to find that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have a lot more than others. These kinds of fatty acids are vital to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. A few of these hormones that are needed can only be created by having these fatty acids within your diet.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked tuna pasta recipe. You can cook baked tuna pasta using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Tuna Pasta:
- Get 1 cup of pasta.
- Use 1/2 of sliced onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced pineapple (optional).
- Take 1/4 cup of sliced spring onion/ scallion (optional).
- Use 2 each of boiled eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 can of tuna (better if mayonnaise tuna is used).
Instructions to make Baked Tuna Pasta:
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water. (you can use swirly pasta or macaroni. any short pastas will do the trick).
- Boil eggs and then peel and mash inside a bowl..
- Mix in mayonnaise, canned tuna, onions, spring onions/ scallions, carrots and pineapple together with the eggs..
- When the pasta is cooked, and drain and add into the bowl of other ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Leave the pasta in the preheated oven (200°C/380°F) for 12-20 minutes..
Coarsely grate the cheese and sprinkle over the pasta. Arrange the reserved basil leaves on top, then sprinkle lightly with black pepper. Canned tuna pasta is one of the simplest ways to make seafood pasta! In fact, it's so popular in Italy that it's one of the first things young Italians learn to cook for themselves! However, there is more than one delicious Italian recipe for pasta with tuna.
If you find this Baked Tuna Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.