Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, indian-flavored chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Indian-Flavored Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Indian-Flavored Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook indian-flavored chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian-Flavored Chicken:
- Get 6 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 cup of no-salt added can tomatoes.
- Take 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of curry powder.
Instructions to make Indian-Flavored Chicken:
- Place chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Mix other ingredients together in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350° F until chicken is done . about 1 hour and half..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food indian-flavored chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!