Bacon and Mushroom Frittata.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bacon and mushroom frittata. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon and Mushroom Frittata is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Bacon and Mushroom Frittata is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bacon and mushroom frittata using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon and Mushroom Frittata:
- Make ready 8 slices of bacon cut into quarters.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion diced.
- Take 8 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded Pepper Jack.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Bacon and Mushroom Frittata:
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degrees (F).
- In a 10 inch cast iron skillet, fry the bacon. Do NOT drain the grease.
- When the bacon is nearly done add the mushrooms and the onions and cook until the onions are translucent.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and shredded cheddar and pour into the bacon, mushroom and onions in the skillet..
- Place skillet uncovered into a 400 degree (F) oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the eggs have set. A toothpick placed in the center will come out clean..
- Remove from oven, sprinkle Pepper Jack over the top and bake for another 3 minutes or until the cheese on top has melted..
- Remove from the oven and cut into wedges for serving..
- Can be refrigerated and served cold..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bacon and mushroom frittata recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!