Chicken Korma and Hard Boiled Eggs.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken korma and hard boiled eggs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Korma and Hard Boiled Eggs is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Korma and Hard Boiled Eggs is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken korma and hard boiled eggs using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Korma and Hard Boiled Eggs:
- Make ready 2 of lbs Boneless Thighs Meat of Chicken cut up in small pieces..
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of MDH Chicken curry Masala..
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Ginger, Garlic and Turmeric (fresh) Paste..
- Make ready 1 of Medium Onion Chopped..
- Get 1 tsp of Kosher Salt..
- Make ready 4 Tbsp of Yogurt..
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds..
- Prepare 2 of Fresh Hot Green Chillies..
- Take 1/4 Cup of Water..
- Take 2 of Hard Boiled Eggs Sliced..
- Get of Fresh cilantro (chopped).
Steps to make Chicken Korma and Hard Boiled Eggs:
- In a bowl marinate chicken mixed with 1 Tbsp Masala, 1 Tbsp Ginger/Garlic/Tumeric Paste, for 20 minutes..
- Heat oil in a big enough pot, add cumin seeds add onions and cook for 5 minutes. Add marinated chicken and cook about 5 minutes, add remaining 1TB masala and 1 Tbsp Ginger,Garlic, Tumeric Paste. Add Green Chillies and water. Cook for 10 mins..
- Add Yogurt and cook for 20 minutes on low heat. Add hard boiled eggs mix and cook 5 more minutes. Add cilantro on top. Serve with Basmati Rice..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken korma and hard boiled eggs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!