Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Terry's Smoked Tostadas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Terry's Smoked Tostadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Terry's Smoked Tostadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you could have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Citrus fruits in addition supply you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. You may also want to combine a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
Following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to terry's smoked tostadas recipe. You can have terry's smoked tostadas using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Terry's Smoked Tostadas:
- Use 1 bunch of cilantro (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 head of lettuce (chopped).
- Get 2 of tomatoes (chopped).
- Prepare 6 of chicken breasts (cubed cut).
- Provide 1 tsp of hickory smoke.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of herdez green sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of mexican blended cheese.
- Take 1 packages of tostadas.
- Provide 1 of lemon.
Instructions to make Terry's Smoked Tostadas:
- preheat oven 375.
- chop cilantro,lettuce,and tomatoes and set aside or refrigerate.
- squeeze lemon on chicken and bake for 12 mins. (6mins on each side or until juices run clear in).
- take chicken out and cut in cubes and sit it aside.
- put refried beans in a small pot until simmer or slight bubble on med low..
- stir and pour in green sauce until less thickened.
- pour in hickory smoke (cap full or less) in the refried beans and let it slow cook for 5 mins on low.
- turn pot off and let rest and stir lightly. add cheese if you like in the beans and stir.
- take a tostada, add beans and spread, add chicken,lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro and a little lemon, top with cheese…..
Choose your favorite Rudy's side: Rudy's Cream Corn or our Bar-B-Q Beans. MORE PHOTOS. more menus Brunch Menu. Smoked chicken chop chop salad or bowl of soup with a small smoked chicken or roasted corn quesadilla. Our Beef Brisket, chopped and mixed with a touch of Norma Jean's BBQ Sauce. Priced per pound; order as much or as little as you'd like.
If you find this Terry's Smoked Tostadas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.