Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are fantastic for helping you battle depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. Whenever you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, especially the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you raise your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try eating a few eggs to jolly up!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and potato breakfast burritos recipe. To make chicken and potato breakfast burritos you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos:
- Provide 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Use 2 medium of potatoes.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- Provide 1/2 medium of tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 4 slice of pepper jack or american cheese.
- You need 1 can of Herdez salsa verde.
- Provide 4 large of burrito tortillas.
- Take 1 of red pepper flakes.
Steps to make Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos:
- Bake chicken at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until done..
- Microwave potatoes until soft..
- heat skillet with a little oil and add garlic and sliced onion. Cooking until fragrant..
- Cut potatoes in to chunks and add eggs and potatoes to skillet. Add tomato and red pepper flakes. Use your own judgement as to how hot or mild you want your burrito..
- Shred or slice chicken and add to skillet mix. Stir until eggs are done..
- Warm tortilla. Place slice of cheese in center of tortilla. Cut slice in half to go length of tortilla..
- Add filling over cheese. Pour plenty of salsa verde over top and roll burrito..
- Other ingredients that I sometimes add include bacon, green peppers and mushrooms. This recipe can also be made without the chicken in less than 20 minutes..
Meanwhile, beat the eggs in a. Heat oil in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Place beef strips in skillet and cook and stir until browned. Stir in bell pepper, onions, and jalapeno pepper. This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the happy egg co. and IZEA.
If you find this Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.