Indian Spice Tea.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, indian spice tea. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Indian Spice Tea is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Indian Spice Tea is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook indian spice tea using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Spice Tea:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of milk I used 1.5% fat.
- Get 1 tsp of black tea( any black tea will do ).
- Get 3 piece of cinnamon bark.
- Take 1 medium of fresh ginger chopped.
- Prepare 2 of capsules of green cardamon.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Take 1 tbsp of granulated sugar, you can adjust according to your taste.
Instructions to make Indian Spice Tea:
- Open the cardamom (we'll use both parts: the shell & the seeds).Break the cinnamon into small pieces. Peel & chop the ginger..
- Put all ingredients into a pot and put it on a stove with medium to high heat. Let the tea come to a boil and then let it boil for 2 minutes. When it starts to boil over, remove it from the heat for a couple of seconds. The tea should rise and fall several times. By this means it becomes a bit creamy. You'll notice that a noticeable amount of liquid will boil away, this is why you have to take approx. a third more milk than fits into your glasses..
- Strain the tea and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food indian spice tea recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!