Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Fondue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Fondue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which increases your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a great protein source.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate fondue recipe. To cook chocolate fondue you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Fondue:
- Prepare 200 gram of chopped dark chocolate.
- Provide 100 ml of milk at room temperature.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare handful of Cherries.
- You need 5-6 of oreo biscuits.
- Use 5-6 of waffer biscuits.
- Provide As needed of Brookies cubes.
- Take 4-5 of Choco rolls.
- Use handful of Cadbury shots.
Steps to make Chocolate Fondue:
- Ingredients used.
- For chocolate sauce- Heat a pan add milk and let it cook till the first boil..
- Add chopped chocolate and keep stirring with the whisker so no lumps are formed. Cook it for 10 minutes..
- Now add butter and mix well. Turn off the flame and add vanilla essence (it's optional) and keep it aside..
- Now cut the banana in round shape and place it in skewer sticks like this. Clean the cheeries and remove the seeds and place it in skewer stick..
- Now pour the warm chocolate sauce in serving bowl and serve. I have drizzled some Nutella on the banana's. Place the oreo biscuits on one side, wafer biscuits adjacent to it. Place choco rolls and then brookie cubes. Lastly add cadbury shots and it's ready to serve..
- If you not using the fondue pot reheat the chocolate sauce and pour it in serving bowl and serve hot with all your favorite chocolates, fruits biscuits, cakes, cookies etc..
Pour the chocolate fondue into the fondue pot and set it up over the heat. For the most intense chocolate fondue, use milk, rather than half-and-half or cream, and omit the butter. Butter or cream results in a softer, mellower chocolate flavor. Chocolate fondue is a fun interactive dessert for family and friends to enjoy year-round. It is a great way to turn simple chocolate covered items into a social event to conclude a meal or serve at a party.
If you find this Chocolate Fondue recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.