Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area get started on as any. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You need to change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cookies recipe. You can have cookies using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cookies:
- Prepare 500 g of butter.
- Use 250 g of icing sugar.
- You need 600 g of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Provide 2 tbspn of milk flavor.
- You need 1 tbspn of cocoa powder optional.
- Prepare of Flavor.
Steps to make Cookies:
- In a big clean bowl, sieve in the flour..
- In a mixer, add in your butter, add in your icing sugar little by little on low speed..
- When you add all your icing sugar increase the speed of your mixer and mix it until fluffy and creamy..
- Add in the egg and flovor.
- Give it a good mix and add in the flour gradually..
- Using pipping bag and nozzles.
- IF you want cocoa powder u can add it at this stage to decorate the top of the cookies as shown below.
- Bake it for about 20mins..
- Without cocoa powder mixture topping.
- After baking.
- Eenjoy with cold drink or serve it as breakfast with tea.
If you find this Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.