Cheese pasta – South Indian Style.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cheese pasta – south indian style. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheese pasta – South Indian Style is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Cheese pasta – South Indian Style is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheese pasta – south indian style using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese pasta – South Indian Style:
- Make ready of Tempering.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 2 tsp of Jeera.
- Take 1 of curry leaves.
- Get 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 3 of green chillies.
- Take 2 of medium size tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of pasta/macroni.
- Get 4 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garam masala – optional.
- Prepare 1 of salt as required.
- Make ready 1 of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Cheese pasta – South Indian Style:
- Pressure cook a cup of pasta for two whistles. Add water enough to cover the pasta while cooking..
- In a pan add oil.once it heats up add mustard seeds. Allow to crackle..
- Add all the ingredients under tempering one by one..
- Add the slit chillies and curry leaves.
- Add onions. Once brown add turmeric..
- add tomatoes and stir well until soft..
- Add garam masala and salt. give a quick stir..
- Once pressure releases drain water from pasta completely..
- Now add this pasta to the pan and mix the masala well along with it..
- Stir until dry.add coriander leaves and scraped cheese..
- Serve hot..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cheese pasta – south indian style recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!