Three Bean Turkey Chili.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, three bean turkey chili. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Three Bean Turkey Chili is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Three Bean Turkey Chili is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have three bean turkey chili using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Three Bean Turkey Chili:
- Make ready 1 lb of lean ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 can of (28 ounces) no sodium diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Get 1 can of (15 ounces) low sodium chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- Get 1 can of (15 ounces) low sodium kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- Get 1 can of (15 ounces) low sodium black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of (8 ounces) no sodium tomato sauce.
- Get 1 can of (4 ounces) diced mild green chilies.
- Take 2 tbsp of chili powder.
Instructions to make Three Bean Turkey Chili:
- Cook and stir turkey and onion in medium nonstick skillet over med-high heat until turkey is no longer pink..
- Drain and discard fat..
- Transfer to crock pot slow cooker..
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well..
- Cover; cook on high 6 to 8 hours..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food three bean turkey chili recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!