Super Crispy & Juicy Baked Tonkatsu 🐷.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, super crispy & juicy baked tonkatsu 🐷. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Super Crispy & Juicy Baked Tonkatsu 🐷 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Super Crispy & Juicy Baked Tonkatsu 🐷 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have super crispy & juicy baked tonkatsu 🐷 using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Super Crispy & Juicy Baked Tonkatsu 🐷:
- Prepare 3 of Pork Joint chop (Pork loin).
- Make ready of Some Salt & Black pepper for seasoning.
- Get of Some Plain Flour.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Take 60 g of Breadcrumbs.
- Get of Some Olive oil.
Steps to make Super Crispy & Juicy Baked Tonkatsu 🐷:
- Make breadcrumbs toasted : Add some olive oil in breadcrumbs and slightly stir them, then toast them in a pan over medium heat until they turn the lovely golden brown colour. Then transfer them into a shallow bowl to cool..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the meat on both sides. Then cover both sides of the pork chop with first the flour, then drench them with the egg,.
- Followed by covering it with the breadcrumbs! Repeat for the all other pork chops. Place the chops in the oven and bake them for about 15-20 minutes in 200°C-220°C..
- Enjoy them with a beer please!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food super crispy & juicy baked tonkatsu 🐷 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!