Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Crispy Corn Fries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Corn Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Corn Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you become better. Now you know that it helps you to lift your moods as well!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy corn fries recipe. You can cook crispy corn fries using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Corn Fries:
- Take 1 of whole American Sweet Corn.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour (divided).
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder (amchur).
- Use 1/2 tsp of rock salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated processed cheese.
Steps to make Crispy Corn Fries:
- Take one American Sweet Corn and cut into roundels of about three to four centimetres. Then insert a toothpick from the middle of kernels and separate the corn from the stem with the help of a sharp knife from both sides of kernels. Make about thirty such sticks..
- Heat water in a pan,add salt to taste. When the water boils,put these sticks and boil for about four to five minutes. Strain and place them on a plate. Let it cool then sprinkle about two tablespoons of corn starch and one tablespoon of all purpose flour. Let it stand for sometime.. Heat oil in a pan, dust off the extra flour and deep fry..
- Make a mixture of dry spices and sprinkle on fries..
- Cheese Sauce: Heat one tablespoon of butter,add to it remaining one tablespoon of all purpose flour, roast for a minute, then add one cup of milk, salt and pepper. Mix well. Now add grated cheese. Stir till thick. Serve with corn fries..
There are a few secrets to making perfectly crispy French fries at home. The goal is to ensure that the center of the fries are fully cooked before the outsides get too brown. The way to achieve this is to cook the fries twice using a particular type of potato and oil. Frying your fries two times might sound like a lot of work. We finally took a tip from La Lucha, a well-known sandwich joint in Miraflores that boasts "the best French fries in Lima".
If you find this Crispy Corn Fries recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.