Creamy Indian Desert Rasmalai.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, creamy indian desert rasmalai. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Indian Desert Rasmalai is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Creamy Indian Desert Rasmalai is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy indian desert rasmalai using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Indian Desert Rasmalai:
- Make ready 2 liter of full fat milk.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 pinch of of teaspoon saffron.
- Get 3 of cardamom pods.
- Make ready 3 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of rose water.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped nuts of your choice (optional).
Instructions to make Creamy Indian Desert Rasmalai:
- Boil 1 litre milk and add lemon juice to the boiling milk. Do not reduce the heat. The milk with start separating the curd and whey..
- Once the curd is fully separated, strain out the curd and run it under cold water and set it aside..
- Put the remaining milk in a thick bottom pan and add saffron and 3 crushed cardamom pods. Leave the milk to reduce on low heat, keep stirring occasionally so that it does not burn. Remove once it is reduced to 40%..
- Blend the separated curd in a blender. Knead the curd till the fat is separated. It will have a paste like consistency then you can form a dough. Make even balls from the dough and flatten them slightly..
- Boil 1 ½ cup sugar in water in wide pan. Add the flatten dough balls to the water and boil for 18-20 mins. The water should be boiling all the time..
- Remove once the balls have doubled its size. Give the balls a little squeeze, be careful as they can break. Handle very gently..
- Add remaining sugar to the reduced milk and dissolve then add the balls to the reduced milk and refrigerate for 4-5 hours..
- Garnish with chopped nuts of your choice and enjoy your Rasmalai!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy indian desert rasmalai recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!