White Karahia with Indian Salsa.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, white karahia with indian salsa. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
White Karahia with Indian Salsa is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. White Karahia with Indian Salsa is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have white karahia with indian salsa using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make White Karahia with Indian Salsa:
- Make ready of chicken karahia.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of yogourt.
- Make ready 3 of capsicums.
- Prepare 1 piece of of ginger.
- Make ready 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get 1/2 kg of chicken, cut into small joints.
- Prepare 1 of oil for deep frying chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of freshly roasted cumin seeds.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of freshly roasted crushed coriander seeds.
- Prepare 2 clove of cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of chopped dhaniya leaves for garnishing.
- Prepare of Indian salsa.
- Get 3 of or 4 ripe tomatoes.
- Make ready 2 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 pinch of crushed cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed red chillies.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of good pinch turmeric powder.
Steps to make White Karahia with Indian Salsa:
- Wash and pat the chicken to dry deep fry till light brown from all sides transferring the fried pieces into a saucepan with a lid.
- Put over gentle flame to cook adding a little crushed garlic, the roasted seeds, salt and pepper to taste.
- Let it be cooked slowly till any liquid is dry.
- In a small saucepan cook yogourt, stirring constantly till it boils.
- Add yogurt to chicken, cover again and simmer slowly till well done. Quarter the capsicums, cut quarters into twos, deep fry and add to chicken.
- Serve garnished with julienned ginger and green coriander.
- For Indian Salsa:.
- For Indian salsa: put the tomatoes in a small saucepan covered and cook over medium flame till soft and the skin can be removed. Mash them well. Heat the salsa oil, add crushed garlic, ground cumin and coriander then add the tomatoes, red chillies and turmeric powder. Stir fry over high heat till most of Tue moisture evaporates and the oil separates. Serve with the chicken karahia and naan or any flatbread of choice..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food white karahia with indian salsa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!