Simple Fresh Corn & Tomato Salad. Bring this simple fresh corn salad to your next church picnic, family bbq, or cookout with friends. For starters, everyone will be dazzled by your stellar culinary skills. If good fresh corn isn't available; frozen corn can be substituted.
Reviews for: Photos of Simple and Fresh Corn Casserole. In a few simple steps, you can enjoy the taste of fresh corn anytime during the year. Great summer corn doesn't get much easier than our Oven-Roasted Corn on the Cob recipe.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, simple fresh corn & tomato salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple Fresh Corn & Tomato Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Simple Fresh Corn & Tomato Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Bring this simple fresh corn salad to your next church picnic, family bbq, or cookout with friends. For starters, everyone will be dazzled by your stellar culinary skills. If good fresh corn isn't available; frozen corn can be substituted.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple fresh corn & tomato salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Fresh Corn & Tomato Salad:
- Make ready 2 of cobs' worth of fresh, sweet corn kernels (how to remove kernels from corn HERE).
- Take 2 Tablespoons of olive oil (1 for sauteing corn, 1 for dressing).
- Prepare 2 of medium beefsteak tomatoes (heirlooms are great if you can get 'em), cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of small sweet onion, minced.
- Prepare 5-6 leaves of basil, chiffonaded/chopped (fresh mint, parsley, and cilantro also work well).
- Make ready 2-2.5 Tablespoons of white or red wine vinegar or fresh lemon or lime juice.
- Take 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Make ready 1 pinch of (about 1/8 teaspoon) sugar.
- Make ready a few of shakes or grinds of black pepper.
These simple and spectacular Southern cakes deserve a comeback. Fresh Corn Salsa recipe is colorful, delicious and easy to make. It's a perfect summer salsa for It's simple, healthy, and delicious! Sweet raw corn is very underrated and goes so well in this corn salsa.
Steps to make Simple Fresh Corn & Tomato Salad:
- If you're going to saute your corn, preheat your pan and 1 Tablespoon oil to medium high heat, add the corn and saute for 3 to 5 minutes, or until most of the kernels start to turn translucent. Set aside in salad bowl and cool as suggested above..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, starting with the lower end of the seasoning measurements, and give the salad a few gentle folds to evenly incorporate all the ingredients and seasonings..
- Adjust seasoning if needed. If you have time to chill it in the fridge for 15 to 20 minutes before serving, that's ideal, but no biggie if you don't..
- Enjoy! :).
An ear of fresh sweet corn slathered in butter and sea salt makes any cookout instantly delicious. An ear of simply boiled corn is delicious, but there are plenty of ways to enjoy fresh sweet corn. Tender corn, juicy tomatoes and red onion dressed in a tangy homemade vinaigrette. Fresh corn kernels are cut off the cob (see our easy trick here) and simply sautéed in butter, salt and pepper which brings out the natural sweetness of the corn in a way that no other cooking method does! Fresh corn can make any corn recipe taste better.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food simple fresh corn & tomato salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!