Indian Spicy Masala Potatoes.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, indian spicy masala potatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Indian Spicy Masala Potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Indian Spicy Masala Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have indian spicy masala potatoes using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Spicy Masala Potatoes:
- Take 5 of potatoes.
- Make ready 1 of yellow onion.
- Make ready 1 of green bell pepper.
- Make ready 1 of jalapeno.
- Get 4 tbsp of peanut oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of course salt.
Instructions to make Indian Spicy Masala Potatoes:
- Dice potatoes and boil until soft..
- Slice onion and bell pepper in segments..
- Finely dice jalapeno and set aside..
- Mix cumin, mustard and coriander..
- Mix turmeric and salt..
- Heat frying pan with 3 tblsp peanut oil. Oil is ready when pinch of cumin mixture forms small bubbles (med heat)..
- Add cumin mixture to oil, simmer for approx. 1 minute stirring frequently. Now add peppers and stir to coat..
- Spices will start to cling to peppers, repeat by adding onions and potatoes..
- Add tumeric and salt mixture and finally jalapenos..
- Continue stirring to prevent sticking, adding remainder of peanut oil..
- Dish is finished when you have even coating of spices and oil is just starting to separate from mixture..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food indian spicy masala potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!