Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Cooker Creamy Open Omurice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Cooker Creamy Open Omurice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Another thing you will want to make sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good effect on your health. Potassium is among the things that you will discover in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the veggies which will provide the potassium you need is broccoli. Spinach can also be something that you might want to start consuming more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice cooker creamy open omurice recipe. To cook rice cooker creamy open omurice you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice Cooker Creamy Open Omurice:
- Provide 3 of Eggs.
- You need 200 ml of Ketchup.
- Provide 350 grams of White rice (uncooked).
- Provide 1 of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 1/2 bunch of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Use 3 slice of Ham.
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter.
Instructions to make Rice Cooker Creamy Open Omurice:
- Thinly slice the onions and ham. Shred the shimeji mushrooms and set aside..
- Wash the rice. Use about 2 cups worth of water in the cooker, combined with the ketchup. Add salt, lightly stir, and cook in the rice cooker..
- Once the rice has cooked, heat 1 tablespoon of butter in the frying pan. Beat one egg well (1 serving) and add..
- Use chopsticks to make a large mixing motion a few times. When it's half-cooked, turn off the heat. Be careful not to over-cook..
- Transfer the rice to a serving plate and put the egg on top. If you would like, pour ketchup on top..
In a small bowl, mix together all sauce ingredients. The rice is usually pan-fried with ketchup and chicken, then wrapped in a thin sheet of egg omelette. It's one of my children's favorite meals with fried rice, eggs, and lots of ketchup. Heat a skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Scoop the mixture onto a serving bowl and shape into an oval.
If you find this Rice Cooker Creamy Open Omurice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.