Upama and chutney -Typically Indian.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, upama and chutney -typically indian. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Upama and chutney -Typically Indian is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Upama and chutney -Typically Indian is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have upama and chutney -typically indian using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Upama and chutney -Typically Indian:
- Prepare 2 cup of of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Take 1 of chopped beans.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 of chopped carrot.
- Take 1/2 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of rawa.
- Make ready of Chutney.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
- Take 1/2 of grated coconut.
- Get 1 of salt and sugar to taste.
Instructions to make Upama and chutney -Typically Indian:
- in a frying pan add ghee and cumin seeds along with curry leaves, cashew nuts, onion ,carrot, beans ,peas -saute them.
- in another pan take a tablespoon ghee and add rawa for a min or two at medium flame.
- mix all the ingredients together.
- add 4 cups boiled water to the above mix and keep stirring so that no lumps are formed (till they get dry).
- For Chutney : in a mixer , mix the curd , ginger and green chillies and add them to the grated coconut and your chutney is ready.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food upama and chutney -typically indian recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!