Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Among the first types of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will realize that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Most berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off many different diseases.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to claypot rice in rice cooker recipe. You can have claypot rice in rice cooker using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker:
- Use 300 gr of rice, rinse a couple times until the water gets clear, drained.
- Use 400 ml of water.
- Take 3 of bacon slices, cut to taste.
- Prepare 3 of lap cheong (chinese sausage), sliced.
- Get 2 tbs of sesame oil.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 2 of shallots, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 cm of ginger, grated.
- Take 10 gr of dried shrimp (do not need to be soaked), if the size is large, chop them.
- Use 1 tbs of oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tbs of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take to taste of ground black/white pepper.
- Use of Frozen vegetables as needed (optional).
Steps to make Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker:
- Add sesame oil in the rice cooker pot. Close the lid. Press the "cook" button. Wait until the oil gets hot..
- When the oil is hot, add garlic, shallots and ginger. Saute until fragrant and wilted..
- Press the "off" button. Add rice, water and all remaining ingredients plus seasonings, except frozen vegetables. Stir it..
- Close the rice cooker, press the "cook" button and wait until it turns to "warm". Add frozen vegetables. Mix it up. Close the lid. Leave it in the "warm" button for 5-10 minutes then serve..
A general rule is cover the rice with water until reaches the first line of your index finger fr the top layer of rice. Add the marinated chicken, lup cheong and ginger slices. Do not add the leftover marinade sauce as it will cause the rice to become soggy. Close the rice cooker lid and continue cooking. Hong Kong Clay Pot Rice: Recipe Instructions.
If you find this Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.