Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste).
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, amla chutney (indian gooseberry paste). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have amla chutney (indian gooseberry paste) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste):
- Make ready 5 medium of Indian Gooseberries (Amla).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cumin Seed powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Coriander Seed Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Carom Seed Powder.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Green Chillie.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt or add to taste.
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar for flavour.
Steps to make Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste):
- Wash the berries properly and boil for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Cut the boiled berries into two parts and keep them aside..
- Heat the oil in a pan and put all the spices in it for 2 minutes then put the chopped boiled berries and fry for 3/4 minutes..
- Grind the fried materials as finer as possible and make a paste..
- Serve the paste with rice alongwith main dishes. Its just a flavoured paste for taste. Indian Goose berry is richly filled with Vitamin C..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food amla chutney (indian gooseberry paste) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!