Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fry beef with sugar snap peas recipe. To cook stir-fry beef with sugar snap peas you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas:
- Prepare 6 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Take 4 tbsp of rice wine (saki).
- Use 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh grated ginger root.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of beef steak.
- You need 1 lb of fresh sugar snap peas.
Steps to make Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas:
- In a small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Set aside..
- Thinly slice steak. Partially freezing the steak will make it easier to slice thinly. I usually use a chuck flatiron steak, but have also used a round steak or sirloin steak. Use whatever you prefer..
- Clean and stem the sugar snap peas. You can use snow peas if you prefer..
- Heat oil in wok or skillet over medium high heat. Stir-fry ginger and garlic for 30 seconds. Add the steak and stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until evenly browned. Add the sugar snap peas and stir-fry for 2 minutes..
- Add the soy sauce mixture and bring to boil stirring constantly. Lower heat and simmer until sauce is slightly thickened..
- Serve immediately over brown or white rice.
If you find this Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.