Paneer Tikka with Italian mix spice and Pesto yogurt dip.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, paneer tikka with italian mix spice and pesto yogurt dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Paneer Tikka with Italian mix spice and Pesto yogurt dip is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Paneer Tikka with Italian mix spice and Pesto yogurt dip is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook paneer tikka with italian mix spice and pesto yogurt dip using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer Tikka with Italian mix spice and Pesto yogurt dip:
- Take 250 gms of Paneer.
- Take 1/2 of green bell pepper cut in 1 inch squares.
- Get 1/2 of , red bell pepper cut in 1 inch squares (you can use tomatoes as well, just deseed the tomatoes and cut in squares).
- Get 1/2 of onion cut in 1 inch squares.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Mixed Italian Herbs.
- Take 1 tsp of (or less) Crushed red chilli.
- Take 1 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of Turmeric (optional/ for colour).
- Take of Pesto yogurt dip.
- Take 1/2 cups of basil leaves (or 1/2 cup coriander with few tulsi leaves).
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of chopped pine nuts or walnuts.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd/yogurt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Make ready of Basil leaves: few.
Steps to make Paneer Tikka with Italian mix spice and Pesto yogurt dip:
- Cut the Paneer in 1 inch chunks. In a big bowl combine the bell peppers, onions and all the ingredients under marinade. Add paneer to it and very gently mix everything together. Let the paneer and vegetables sit in the marinade for 15-20 minutes..
- Take metal skewers and pierce the Paneer and vegetable chunks on it. Hold the skewer using gloves or silicon handle. Turn on the gas and grill the tikkas and vegetables on an open flame till it is well roasted and black spots appear on them. Keep turning the skewers for even roasting. It doesn’t take much long. 1-2 minutes of grilling is sufficient..
- One good option to get even roasting is to skewer the vegetables together and the Paneer chunks together in different skewers. As paneer and vegetables have different grilling time. Take out in a platter..
- For the pesto yogurt dip, grind the basil, garlic, nuts, olive oil, salt and yogurt to a fine paste in a mixer grinder..
- Serve the Italian paneer tikkas along with the pesto dip..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food paneer tikka with italian mix spice and pesto yogurt dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!