Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants. Flaky, buttery stuffed crescents. full of tender chicken, creamy ranch, salty cheese and crispy bacon! Perfect as a snack, appetizer or dinner! I love a meal that can also be an appetizer or snack… and these chicken bacon ranch stuffed crescents definitely fit the bill!
Making my sandwiches on croissants is one of my favorite things. Dump in a bunch of Hormel bacon. Stuffed croissants don't come more delicious than this!
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken and bacon stuffed croissants. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Flaky, buttery stuffed crescents. full of tender chicken, creamy ranch, salty cheese and crispy bacon! Perfect as a snack, appetizer or dinner! I love a meal that can also be an appetizer or snack… and these chicken bacon ranch stuffed crescents definitely fit the bill!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken and bacon stuffed croissants using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants:
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken.
- Take 2 of regular size cans of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of cooked crumbled bacon.
- Take 8 oz. of cream cheese.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of finely chopped onions.
- Make ready to taste of Salt & Pepper.
As such, we've gone for the gorgeous combo of bacon, blackberry and brie. A cross between my Brie, Bacon and Cranberry Grilled Cheese and the Baked Brie and Blackberry Jam from my Ecookbook. To make this stuffed chicken recipe, let's start by gathering the necessary equipment. You will need three small bowls, a plate, a whisk, a cutting board, and Once you try this Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast, you won't want any other kind of chicken.
Instructions to make Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook 2 chicken breast and shred (I use Kitchenaid mixer with paddle attachment).
- Add in remaining ingredients except crescent rolls and mix well.
- Open both cans of crescent rolls and pinch together creases to create 8 separate rectangles..
- Place a generous amount of chicken and bacon mixture in the center of the crescent roll. Pull up corners diagonally and pinch together. Repeat with all 8 rectangles..
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 13-15 minutes until golden brown..
Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Stuffed with Spinach and Ricotta. These chicken breasts stuffed with ricotta cheese, spinach, and wrapped with bacon are a sure-fire way to impress! These Breakfast Croissant Boats are stuffed with eggs, bacon and cheese for a delicious breakfast or brunch the whole family will love! This is possibly my favorite croissant breakfast recipe because it's fun and easy to prepare. They go over so well for breakfast and brunches on weekends and holidays.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken and bacon stuffed croissants recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!